Thursday, September 17, 2009

Why create a blog??


Hello NWBC girls! I have never been a blogger, but I feel that God has led me to use this online tool to connect with you girls. I have noticed that a common concern from many of you is that you struggle with quiet times. I totally understand the frustration in this area! Oftentimes, it is hard to know where to start and what to read. When you do read, it may seem like nothing is sinking in. I have created this blog to help you in that area. I plan to post a couple of devotionals online for you to read during the week. These devotionals will highlight a particular passage of Scripture for you to read and meditate on. I will also include my own thoughts and research on the passage as well as questions for you to answer individually. In addition to these devotionals, I will also post articles. Some of these articles will be written by Christians, and some will be secular articles that I think we can learn from as believers. Oftentimes these articles will be posted in order to make you think, and I invite you to interact with them and post your own thoughts and comments. I pray that this will be a helpful tool to you as high school girls!!